Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Supporting other crafting momma's

I am a part of a wonderful group of crafting momma's over at Craft Cafe on CafeMom Forums. I have mentioned them before, they continue to inspire me and I have sewn more things in the last few months than I have in the last few years! I love supporting other crafting moms, and have either purchased from or done a swap to continue to support them.

My first purchase came from Cody over at Lu & Ed, she makes these adorable monsters called Mon-Stor's (get it? A monster that stores things! Brilliant!), that can hold toys, clothes, crafts, etc. She also makes smaller monster plushies with fabulous fun hair. I requested a girlie mon-stor because I am such a girlie girl!

My mon-stor watches over my craft area, she is a perfect addition!


Another mom I have purchased from makes hairbows but she dabbles in sewing as well. She made these ADORABLE dolls that I just HAD to have! She made a red headed doll (and as soon as I get my hair done again, I shall be a red head again lol right now its more of a strawberry blonde) that called my name and said "please adopt me!" which of course I couldnt pass up! It hasnt arrived yet, but here's the picture she posted of her:


How cute is she??!! I cant wait until she arrives <3

Another mom I did a swap with, I made her the boho sling bag, she made me a painting for my sewing area. She first sent me a drawing she did in her paint program for approval and I loved it so much I asked if I could use it as my logo for my website. As soon as she gets an online link, I will add her link. She does amazing paintings and I love my little sewing girl painting! I havent gotten this one yet either, but here's the preview:



I love these crafting momma's and am so glad I am a part of such a great community of women!

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is such a sweet post! It's a great group to be apart of :)

    ReplyDelete