Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wallet/Clutch

I finally decided to try out this tutorial for a wallet and Im so glad I did! I love this wallet and it could also be used as a clutch to grab and go when you dont need a purse! I did a few things differently, using fusible fleece on the main outside fabric and some interfacing on the inside for extra stability. I also added a magnetic snap closure instead of a snap. I am also loving this woodland mushroom fabric, so I just purchased some more! I am going to make a purse and a cell phone cozy to match this wallet.




I also finished a carrying pouch in the Happy Mochi Yum Yum fabric by Monica Solorio-Snow. These little pouches are so cute and perfect for the smaller things you need to carry!


I opened a Storenvy shop yesterday also! It seems a lot of crafters are making their way over to storenvy since its completely free and fully customizable, so my shop looks just like my blog and website! Stop by for a visit and let me know what you think, I love feedback!

Now Im off to make another wallet and a purse. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment